Wolverton Evangelical Church (“we”) take your privacy concerns seriously. If you have any
concerns about the way your information is being handled, please contact David Mumford
without delay. David Mumford can be contacted as follows:
Email address: dpo∂wecmk.org *
I will be available at most Church services on Sunday morning to (see website for times
We will carefully investigate and review all complaints and take appropriate action in
accordance with Data Protection Legislation. We will keep you informed of the progress of
our investigation and the outcome. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may wish
to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Any complaint received by us must be referred to David Mumford who will arrange for an
investigation as follows:
- A record will be made of the details of the complaint.
- Consideration will be given as to whether the circumstances amount to a breach of
Data Protection Legislation and action taken in accordance with the Data Breach
- The complainant will be kept informed of the progress of the complaint and of the
outcome of the investigation.
- At the conclusion of the investigation David Mumford will reflect on the circumstances
and recommend any improvements to systems or procedures
* If phone needed call: 01908 319719 (Allan Huxtable, Full time Elder) details can be passed
to David Mumford.