Feel free to share prayer requests, news, something from the Bible, or just chat!
– How to join the church group
– How to call someone from within the group
– How to add someone as a contact
– How do I see someone’s name in WhatsApp? I only see a number
– How to quote a message when responding to it
How to join the church group
Please complete this form if you’d like to be added to the group
How to call someone from within the group
1. Tap the phone symbol next to the group header
2. Tap one or more contacts (any call has a max of 4 people total in it). If the person you are looking for isn’t in the list, see ‘How to add someone as a contact’ below
3. Tap the video icon
How to add someone as a contact
1. Tap the group header:
2. Scroll right down to see the group’s participants, and tap the number of the person who isn’t already in your contacts (they will show as a number, maybe with a name, e.g. “~ Fred” on the right. If there’s no name, it’ll just be a surprise!)
3. Tap ‘Add to contacts’ or ‘Add to existing contact’, then once you’ve finished adding them as a contact, proceed to instructions above for ‘How to call someone from within the group’
How do I see someone’s name in WhatsApp? I only see a number
For privacy reasons, WhatsApp will only display mobile numbers to the group.
A name may be displayed if they write a message in the group. It appears above the message like this:
+44 7700 900500 ~Rachel Smith
Once you have seen their name, you could add them as a contact.
How to quote a message when responding to it
Press and hold the message you’d like to respond to. Then press the back arrow (highlighted below) and type your message: