It will only be possible to attend a physical meeting if:
- Having requested seat(s) online, you also then receive an email confirming you’ve been assigned a seat
- You and your household are not isolating or symptomatic (high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
Current government advice is for those shielding / over 70 to stay at home as much as possible and, if they do go out, to take particular care.
You must agree to follow the instructions given to reduce the risk of infection. You must ensure any children with you also comply with the rules.
On the day:
- A face covering is required (apart from limited circumstances)
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the meeting starts
- Please wait in the alley at 2m distances until called in by the steward
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entry
- You will be directed to your allocated seats
- You will be seated in family groups with 2m spacing or screens between groups
- Hymns will be projected. Please don’t sing out loud – you can stand, hum or sing in your heart!
- We will not be giving out hymn books or bibles, drinks will not be available: please bring your own if needed
- Please remain in your place throughout the meeting
- Please aim to avoid using the toilets. If you need to, indicate to the steward who will let you know if it is free
- At the end, you will be able to chat at 2m distances for 15mins
- Unfortunately there are no creche facilities available (the little room will be in use by the technical team)
Any additional information & reminders will be given when you arrive.
- You should be aware that your face might be visible on the online broadcast (live & after)
We have completed a full risk assessment