What: A fairly traditional service with Bible readings, singing, prayer and preaching followed by tea and coffee.
A Sunday school and creche are also available.
When: Sunday morning at 10:30am, finishing by 12:00 (see also Evening service)
Who: Anyone is welcome.
Where: Bushfield School.
- What about the kids?There is an optional Sunday School for children aged 4-10 (except from the first Sunday of each month). A room is available for parents with very young children if they wish to take them out of the service. We also operate a crèche for pre-school children.
- What should I wear?There is no dress code, just come as you are!
- What will it include?There is normally singing, prayer, reading from the Bible, and teaching from the Bible.
- How long will it be?The whole service will last no longer than an hour and a half
- What if it's my first time?We regularly have visitors. You are most welcome to join us! The leader of the service will make it clear when it’s time to stand or sit and when to grab a drink. The first Sunday morning of each month is our friends’ service and is particularly good for new comers.
- Where can I park?There is free parking at the Moon Street School Car Park (or on Church Street if you are visiting during the evening service)
- What about the Lord's Supper/Communion?We celebrate the Lord’s Supper on the first Sunday of each month in the evening and the 3rd Sunday of each month in the morning. Visitors are welcome to this service but we ask that only those who are baptised believers and who are in membership with a church take bread and wine when it is passed round.
- Are there disabled facilities?A loop amplification system and disabled toilets are available at both Bushfield School and Emmanuel hall. Bushfield school has wheelchair access and a portable ramp is provided for access to Emmanual Hall .